Comments
3
asdfg/
0 points
I've used usd to buy hns when I was first starting off. Had no issues, transaction completed with hns in my account in about a day.
tieshun.namebase/
0 points
We should probably update that copy. Right now about 70% of US customers can get access to USD payments instantly. The other 30% can't get set up on our payments partner for various reasons, but we're working to fix that so that all customers (both US and international) will be able to purchase HNS with USD.
balas/
1 points
I was just beeing silly about the copy. Obviously it was left there since USD launched.
found it amusing